Feb 04, 2021 | Sarah Geer | 2263 views
Feb 4th, 2021 Update
Hello Bears Families,
Currently, we are waiting for the next provincial announcement to determine if we are forfeiting the rest of the season. We have made efforts to determine what refunds/credits will look like depending if we return or not. Province announcement will be held next week and we can then proceed from there. We also have a Board Meeting February 9th to discuss things further.
Thanks for your patience and hope you are enjoying possible outdoor rink time. Check out our webpage, FaceBook page & Twitter for monthly skills and drills from our player development Director.