JAN 18th UPDATE
Submitted By Sarah Geer
on Monday, January 18, 2021
By now, I am sure you have heard that the Town of Bracebridge will not be providing ice for the rest of the season. We are still waiting to hear from Gravenhurst. We need to meet as a board to discuss future programming, if we even have the opportunity to continue past February. If we cancel the programming, we will have further discussions on how to credit missed ice time to members of the association. Please be patient as we work through this.
This article has been viewed 1799 times.