Town Facility Closures as a Precaution Due to COVID-19
Following the announcement from the Provincial Government yesterday that all schools will be closed until April 5, the Town is making changes to services offered by the Recreation department out of an abundance of caution. Those impacted by cancelled programs will be contacted directly. The following changes will be effective as of 8 p.m. Friday March 13, 2020:
• The Bracebridge Sportsplex, the Bracebridge Memorial Arena and the Bracebridge Public Library will be closed and all programs and services offered to the public will be cancelled until further notice.
• The Bracebridge Memorial Arena will remain open for a private facility rental for the remainder of the event.
• Recreation Department reception hours for phone inquiries will be 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Any program cancellations as a result of this closure will receive a pro-rated refund.
• Any rental cancellations as a result of this closure will receive a full refund.
• PASS Holders please contact the Recreation Department.
Please check our website at www.bracebridge.ca for updates.
Thank you for your understanding.